Please find listed below the Terms and Conditions for hiring the Post Factory Film Studio at Russell Square, Bloomsbury in central London.
1. Unless otherwise arranged, studio hours are expected to be 8am to 6pm. The studio operates with self-service access and typically no member of Post Factory Group staff will be present on site. Full joining instructions will be given at the time of booking. No overtime for early or late access will be charged, but due to the residential nature of the street, we strongly recommend working within standard hours to ensure you do not disturb the residents and they do not disturb you.
2. To confirm your booking, full payment is required in advance of the hire period. Until payment has been received your booking remains unconfirmed even if it has been ‘confirmed’ in principle, and will be subject to the same conditions as a pencil booking. Cancellation within 48 hours of the hire date will incur a fee of 50% of the hire cost. The remaining 50% will be refunded or held as credit on your account. Cancellation within 24 hours of the hire date will incur 100% of the hire cost. We accept payment using all major credit cards.
3. Full day bookings take precedent over half day bookings. We offer half day bookings on a preemptible basis only. This means that if a full day booking comes along for the same day we reserve the right to ask the half day booking to upgrade to a full day or move to another free day. To avoid disruption, we will not do this for a paid booking any later than 3 days before a shoot, and it is rare that we need to do it.
4. Any damage to equipment or breakages, whether belonging to the Post Factory Group or hired in, will be chargeable to the client.
5. The studio should be left as it was found. We tidy and clean the space before and after every hire, but if due to major spillages or damages the studio needs to be repainted or repaired the lost hours will be chargeable to the client in full.
6. Hiring our studio, either dry-hire or with a lights package does not include a member of staff from the Post Factory Group. Crew can be hired separately, please specify when booking if you require our in-house crew for your shoot as DOP, camera op, gaffer or runner etc.
7. Electricity is included in the studio hire fee, however if any additional high wattage equipment is used, then the Post Factory Group reserve the right to charge for electricity at 20p per unit.
8. In the event of a cancelled booking, all equipment, staff or personnel especially hired-in on behalf of the client will be charged in full.
9. Clients must ensure they have appropriate and adequate insurance cover for all eventualities whilst using our facilities. No Public Liability insurance cover is provided and all belongings are left at the client’s own risk.
10. We strongly recommend that all clients view our studio before their day of booking to determine the suitability of size and access.
11. Parking is available directly out side the studio. This is free on street parking on a single yellow line and vehicles must sit inside the line. We have space for one vehicle here and clients park here at their own risk. Traffic Wardens operate in the area and the Post Factory Group will take no responsibility for any fines or enforcements levied by them.
12. The Post Factory Group will not be held responsible in any way for any form of access problem to our studio, or for works or events in the surrounding area, nor the 100% accuracy of studio measurements given verbally or by email.
Please contact us if have questions regarding the above Terms and Conditions.
Bookings and enquiries can be made directly by emailing via the contact from at the bottom of the page.