The Post Factory Film Studio Bloomsbury is a self-contained studio unit which includes lighting set-up and white infinity curve wall. Green screen kit available and pre-rigged black drapes are provided.
Shooting area = 28.5 m2 / 307 ft2
- sound – studio has been sound dampened to a high level (54 db) with false walls and insulation
- lighting – 2x Kino Flo 4x4ft. Banks, 5 x daylight fluorescents (positioned overhead on grid)
- power – 240v 3-pin plugs with C-form jumpers available
- extras – c-stands, cables, jumpers, flags, some gels available. Chairs, stool, table on site.
- Wifi available
- Toilet available in studio
- Counter top with sink and tea/coffee facilities
- Quiet air-conditioning
- Car parking directly outside possible. One space comes with the studio. Suitable for cars only, not large vans or trucks. Cars must be parked inside the yellow line. Cars parked at own risk. NCP car park available nearby.
There is a host of shops, cafes and supermarkets nearby. The Brunswick Centre is located a 5 minute walk away.
Hours of use
The Post Factory Film Studio is a self-service unit, giving you greater freedom to access the studio as late or as early as you require.
However, we recommend you keep your hours of operation with the traditional working day 0800 – 1800 so as to not disturb the residents in the surrounding units.