To make a studio booking please use our online booking form below.
Review the availability calendar and pick your desired dates.
How it works:
- We will pencil the available dates for you
- A studio booking can only be confirmed once payment has been made
- Payment must be made up front
- All payments are made via invoice and this can be easily paid online
- If you enquire after a date that is already pencilled you will become a 2nd pencil
- If you hold a date and there is a 2nd pencil we will contact you to confirm or release the date
- Please note: FULL DAY bookings take precedent over HALF DAY bookings.
On rare occasions we may receive a full day booking enquiry for a date with an existing half day booking. In this circumstance we will ask the half day booking to upgrade to a full day to secure the date, or move an alternative date.
To avoid disruption, we will not do this for any paid booking 3 days before the date in question.
If you are the party enquiring after the full day, you must be prepared to confirm and pay for the date if a half day booking needs to be moved.
The Studio is now a self-service unit. Once a date is confirmed full access details and instructions will be given at the time of hire.
Changes and cancellations
For information on cancellations or changing the date of a booking please refer to our Terms and Conditions.