Central London Photography and Film studio
The Bloomsbury Film Studio, part of the Post Factory, is the perfect choice for photo shoots, fashion shots, e-commerce shooting, interviews, links and pieces to camera. A pre-lit studio in a quiet residential mews. Located just off Russell Square, this London photo and film studio has great transport links from Soho, Holborn, King’s Cross and the city. A car parking space is also available.
Ideal for photographers who need to shoot in central London without bringing their own lighting equipment.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are open again! Please see our additional equipment supplied free-of-charge to enable safer shooting under COVID-19 regulations, including monitoring outside the studio for a director with talkback facilities.
Central London location
9 Colonnade, WC1N 1JA, London, behind Russel Square Underground Station and close to Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston Stations.
Hire our 38 sqm central London photo and film studio space:
- Full day hire including lights for just £450 + VAT
- Half day hire including lights for just £300 + VAT
- BEST VALUE Complete studio and shooting package just £600 + VAT per half day, £750 + VAT per day
All prices include
- full lighting set up
- no additional fees for early entry or late access
- white, green screen or black backgrounds available
- parking space right outside
- Sound-proofed to 54db
How to book
Call us on 020 7183 1600, or email on email@example.com.
View our availability calendar and use our new online booking form to pencil your dates