Central London Soundproof Interview studio
The Bloomsbury Film Studio in the Colonnade, is the perfect choice for interviews, links and pieces to camera. A pre-lit studio in a soundproof quiet residential mews. Located just off Russell Square, this London film studio has great transport links from Soho, Holborn, King’s Cross and the city. A car parking space is also available.
Ideal for shows that want to interview multiple contributors in Central London.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are open again! Please see our additional equipment supplied free-of-charge to enable safer shooting, including monitoring outside the studio for a director with talkback facilities.
Central London location
9 Colonnade, WC1N 1JA, London, behind Russel Square Underground Station and close to Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston Stations.
Hire our 38 sqm central London photo and film studio space:
- Full day hire including lights for just £550 + VAT
- Half day hire including lights for just £400 + VAT
- BEST VALUE Complete studio and shooting package with camera, sound and operator just £750 + VAT per half day, £1000 + VAT per day
All prices include
- full lighting set up
- no additional fees for early entry or late access
- white, green screen or black backgrounds available
- parking space right outside
- Sound-proofed to 54db
How to book
Call us on 020 7183 1600, or email on email@example.com.
View our availability calendar and use our new online booking form to pencil your dates